Wednesday, August 10, 2016

REVIEW: HARD CANDY Wedding Crashers Aviator Sunglasses





Anyone who thinks sunglasses are just for the warm weather better think again!  Sunglasses have become one of the most popular fashion accessories for women and men!  I have a few friends who own over 25 pair of sunglasses!  They are as obsessed with sunglasses and they are with shoes, and I am beginning to be the same way!  I love picking out a pair of sunglasses to wear that matches both my outfit and the mood I am in.  So it is with such enthusiasm that I share my latest sunglasses discovery.  It is the new collection of sunglasses from Hard Candy, available exclusively at Walmart Vision Centers.  Fun styles and affordable pricing, you will want to check them out!





Aviator style sunglasses have always been a classic favorite to me.  And, what I think it really cool and so fashion forward, is how Hard Candy took the idea of a classic aviator style pair of sunglasses, and designed several ultra hip contemporary versions of it.   Hard Candy has designed a variety of different styles of aviator sunglasses, giving each creation a slightly different edge using alluring lens colors, sleek accent colors on the frame sides and tweaking the aviator shape of the frame for each style to give it that modern street chic flair.  These distinctive aviator sunglasses from Hard Candy will attract women of all ages who enjoy accessorizing themselves in a variety of different style types.  These sunglasses are timeless and ageless.




MY REVIEW




I received a sensational pair of Hard Candy aviator sunglasses in the Wedding Crasher named style.  From the moment I pulled them out of their black Hard Candy logo'd case, included with each pair of sunglasses, I was in love with them!  They were exactly how I envisioned them to be from the picture I had seen of them.  I was thrilled and extremely impressed with the fine quality of them.  I am so excited to share this with you all, because I thought Hard Candy only sold beauty products.  However, I now know that they sell eyeglasses, sunglasses and apparel all at Walmart!  The Hard Candy eyewear and clothing designs are really worth checking out! Terrific styles of clothing that are sure to add some spice pizzazz to your wardrobe and eyewear that is sure to enhance your face and bring out the best in you.

Here are the details about the Wedding Crasher Sunglasses I received:



HARD CANDY WEDDING CRASHERS AVIATOR STYLE SUNGLASSES

Price:  $39








DESCRIPTION:



The Hard Candy Women’s Sunwear Frames collection features fun on trend designs and fabulous use of color and color combinations. Featuring adjustable nosepads to ensure fit and comfort along with superior quality that women will love from the beach to work or class. Available in Walmart Vision Centers For help finding your frames at a Walmart Vision center near you please email support@hardcandy.com


MY THOUGHTS:








These Wedding Crasher Hard Candy sunglasses are fast becoming my favorite "go to" pair of sunglasses!  I like the way they feel on my face, they are very comfortable to wear.  They are durable, yet lightweight.  I am pleased with the way they frame my face, they are just the ideal size for a woman's face.  Not too big, not too small, just perfect!  They have a lot of feminine elements to their design.  Gold logo on the side, gold accents on the front curved side, and a rainbow of pretty pastel colors embellishing the inside sides of the frames.  Now I have to mention the ultra hip gold colored aviator shapes lenses!  They are super cool and give the entire style of the sunglasses that street chic contemporary look.  The very essence of these sunglasses speaks confident modern gal!  We all want to feel like that, and these sunglasses help you portray that this is the woman you are.




Lastly, the sunglasses are really nicely rendered.  They are not cheap, flimsy sunglasses.  They are very solid and expertly crafted, and at a price point of $39 they are such an amazing deal!  You also receive a hard cover sunglass case with each pair of Hard Candy sunglasses so they stay well protected when you are not wearing them.  This is an added bonus!  With the holidays around the corner, I think they will make fantastic holidays gifts!  There is a variety of equally beautiful sunglass styles to choose from in the Hard Candy Sunglasses Collection.  I think each pair is a winner!

This concludes my review.

You can Follow Hard Candy Life on Facebook HERE.

You can Follow Heres Hard Candy on Twitter HERE.

You can Follow Hard Candy Life on Instagram HERE.



Disclosure: I received a pair of Wedding Crasher Sunglasses from Hard Candy. This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with Hard Candy in any manner.


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: